Friday, August 05, 2005

Introduction

Greetings everyone.

I guess most people have asked"what on EARTH am I to do with all these 'tools'?" Here is a creative idea: Listen to them and then post excerpts and comments! (Warning, ONLY do this if you are SUFFICIENTLY deprogrammed so you don't catch the dream; you know, similar to a cold, but a lot more dangerous). Or, you can just look at mine! My goal here is to post a tape a week. Why a week? Standing order comes once a week, so this blog will too!

I'll try to have the first one up and posted this weekend.

X

1 Comments:

Blogger xanadustc said...

Wow, lots of attacks on my character and walk with Christ without a single passage of scripture stating where I am out of line.

I am curious which translation of the bible you think I should be reading? Or has Bill Britt released the new re-translated quixtar bible or the Britt World Wide study Bible? (What does he have to say about adultury? or did he leave that out so as to not condemn himself.)

No, I do not hate Sam Walton or Bill Gates, they received their fortune by legitamate channels. BWW, OTOH, teaches a mind control system which costs 2-3K per person per year for the average income of $115 per month. I don't hate the people in BWW, just what they do.

Another note, I am one of the most educated people you will ever meet on the BWW system. I have not been proven wrong yet.

Have you ever read "Screwtape Letters"?

Thu Nov 17, 01:20:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home