Monday, August 29, 2005

Modern price comparisons requests?

Hello everyone,

People are starting to throw around the price discount as a Quixtar benifit. It has been my experience that every item I buy is cheaper at the local grocery store than at Quixtar. This has lead me to consider doing a recent price comparison. I will do so if I get 5 or more requests on this blog or by email. Also, if you have any suggestions that I should do with it, leave me those, too.

I will have the next SOT up soon, perhaps tonight.

X

3 Comments:

Blogger Loser said...

Good idea!

- Compare Makeup (artistry)
- Vitamins (Nutrilite)
- Cleaning products
- Shampoo / Soap
- Health products (bars, XS)

Mon Aug 29, 10:32:00 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I'd love to see a recent price comparison. A lot of people keep saying how overpriced Quixtar/Amway products are overpriced and I'd like to see an up to date comparison. Things like glister toothpaste, XS energy drinks, SA-8, Dishdrops, and some of the Critic's Choice products I'm interested in. Obviously add in shipping and handling costs also.

Mon Aug 29, 02:20:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see a general comparison in Q's core product lines (health, beauty, home, nutrition).

Mon Aug 29, 11:24:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home