Monday, January 02, 2006

Curious, Isn't It?

From time to time I check the search engines for the postion of my blog. I do this more for fun than anything. I created this site because there is all sorts of talk about how bad the teaching systems are in the Quixtar Affiliated Motivational organizations, but no one really had any specific examples.

I checked the postions today and my site is totally gone from Google! I used to occupy the 1st postion in Google when you typed in 'Standing Order Tape' I never tried to get to that postion, but it happened. If you type in my username 'xanadustc', you also got several listings for my Standing Order Tape site. Now, you will only only get my Exposing Apostasy site (which is lacking in maintaince for now while I keep up on SOT).

I find this a little suspicious, but I don't care. I am still number one in Yahoo, I am number 6 in Excite, number 10 in webcrawler, number 8 in dogpile, but totally gone from Google....

Interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger perceptive - QUIXTAR-AMWAY-INFILTRATOR said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Jan 03, 01:01:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger perceptive - QUIXTAR-AMWAY-INFILTRATOR said...

Funny indeed!

The same thing happened to my blog, too. A week/2-weeks ago, if you typed in "what is private franchise", my blog was the second and the third listing (2 different posts debunking the 'Private-franchising' conceit). If you typed in "Quixtar Legality", my post on the RetailSalesRule - 'Insider's Obsession....', was the third or the fourth listing.

But now, suddenly you can't find my blog on either of these queries on Google. Strangely enough, today I found myself on MSN search.

Tue Jan 03, 01:03:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home