Saturday, December 03, 2005

Kool-Aid Drinking Critics #3

Greetings all you Kool-Aid drinkers, ex-Kool-Aid drinks, and prospective Kool-Aid drinkers:

This message will be a mosaic of a conversation between myself, and ProQuixtar. Apparently ProQuixtar did not like my post refuting Blusdrmr last week. This will be a cut and paste, so I will encourage you to read the whole post including the comment section to ‘Kool-Aid Drinking Critics #2’. I will post in the following format:

ProQuixtar first line of comments this color

My first line of Refutation this color

ProQuixtar second line of comments this color

My second line of comments this color

Definition of a hypocrite:

"a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he does not hold."

"one who puts on a mask and feigns himself to be what he is not; a dissembler in
religion. Our Lord severely rebuked the scribes and Pharisees for their
hypocrisy (Matt. 6:2, 5, 16). "The hypocrite's hope shall perish" (Job
8:13).
The Hebrew word here rendered "hypocrite" rather means the "godless" or
"profane," as it is rendered in Jer. 23:11, i.e., polluted with crimes."

Also in Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary:

"a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion"

Which xanadustic, is quite fitting in your posts. Because your not being very christian-like, blasting other christian people. Which is to me, very hypocritical.

ProQuixtar,

One simple verse for you:

1 John 2:15 - Love not the world, nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

The 'Christians' you are referring to teach people to love the world and the things of the world.

You are correct in showing that Jesus often rebuked the Pharisees. If you remember what a Pharisee was, it was a person who talked a lot about God, but their heart was far from Him. The evidence was rooted in their fruit.

As I clearly demonstrate in this blog, the fruit of BWW is deadly. If this is not a cult, why do major cult analysts say it is? If it is such a good system, why is it that only 5 out of 2000 people actually progress to Q-12 Platinum? If this is such a good deal, why does the 'optional' yet required system cost $2-5,000 per year for an average income of $115 per month?

If this business is so Christian, why do they promote self-fulfillment rather than self-denial, which the Gospel clearly is?

As a Christian, I have the responsibility to keep the faith pure by pointing out the errors of the way of apostic movements. BWW clearly is one such movement as evidenced by use of the scripture for self-fulfillment.

Why am I such a hypocrite? Why is it so wrong to use the bible in proper context to show why a system has strayed from the truth? Why do you assume that Diamonds have reached a high and holy state?

To answer your questions,

1)If this is not a cult, why do major cult analysts say it is.

Show me a 'major cult anylist' who says it is a cult.Also, show me thier business degrees, where they studied their info, who they got their info from. [I answered this on the very post this person is commenting to. The link is here.]
2)If it is such a good system, why is it that only 5 out of 2000 people actually progress to Q-12 Platinum?
It is a good system, how many people are trying for platinum? where are you getting your figures from? [I don’t know how many are shooting for Platinum, but I do know that most are going for way above that level: Diamond. Where are my figures from? Quixtar and ThisBizNow, just like I said in the post that this person commented on.]
3)If this is such a good deal, why does the 'optional' yet required system cost $2-5,000 per year? Where does it say that? if its optional as you say it is, why use it?
I wish I had a dollar everytime a critic mentions amquix.info. Do you have any other sources other than that? I would think you would be a fish out of water if that site wasn't available. [Once again, this link is here. I made an incorrect statement at this point, which the correction is below in pink. At any rate, I concluded at this point that this person clearly does not read because the three questions that I asked where indeed answered on my original post, I wanted some form of defense, but instead, he questioned my sources. I have heard many times in this matter as well as others that people keep using the same sources. The reason why is that they are accurate!]
With all due respects, please read my site before you are a critic. There is nothing more loving than the truth, which compels me to write this material. It is clear that you have not examined the facts.

All of your questions are clearly answered elsewhere on my site. To give them to you anyway (and sorry, you will need to research it, I have done enough), Steve Hassen is a formost expert on cults. Click on the LINK that says 'dangerous cults' on this post and you will be taken to his website where he uses his BITE model and characterizes involvement with an MO. Also, from information I have from communicating with those involved, Margaret Singer (who is about as top of the field as you can get), has testified in court about Quixtar and BWW before her death. I don't need to verify their credientials, look them up and they do a good job of it themselves.

Next, very few are trying for platinum, they are vastly overshooting that meager goal and going for Diamond, but fall on their face and barely reach 1000 PV. Again, your lack of reading my site is demonstrated because my figures are from Quixtar and it's affiliate website ThisBizNow.

Next, Amquix has accurate info, that is why I use it. BTW, he got his documention from Pyramid Scheme Alert, I believe
[This was an incorrect statement, as I understand it, Scott got his numbers directly from an accountant. I was thinking of the Tax Return survey from MLMs in general from www.MLM-thetruth.com, but that same person also has a link to other Amway tax returns which here. Sorry for my mix-up]. It is very funny how every single person who speaks out about the dangers of MO's talk about this very costly system (I appeal to any people reading this to confirm or deny this). Let me see YOUR profits and expenses documents. Mine are clearly detailed on this site, are yours? Can you clearly show me how much you made and how much it cost you and also how many other people in your network have made or lost? How much is the system according to you? Even more important, how much is the system if you are actually following it to the level that they teach to follow it.

Read my site again, I posted that information directly. I was very, very conservative and still came up with over $2,000 a year. Do the math and examine the facts clearly.

Well, I had fun with this one, I hope that you did, too. If you are researching this business because someone has asked you about it, please take this into consideration: There are a lot of people who ask legitimate questions backed up with facts, yet, the people defending this business tend to resort to personal attacks, character assassination, or the like. Please take the details on this and other sites into account. What these people are peddling is a pipe-dream. Chances are, you will never make it if you sign up. If you do make it, it will be for having a large group of people not making it in your downline. It is not consistent with sound doctrine, morals, or life!

Peace in Christ,

X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home