Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Website Makeover

Greetings everyone,

I have been pondering a site makeover. The things that I thought about were:
1. moving it from a blog site to a standard website which would make it more like a database. The problem is that would cost money and I not really interesting in spending money on this project, my time is valuable enough! Still in the thoughts though.

2. I have pondered changing the template.

3. Haven't much more time than to think about those, so I am asking you. This site has achieved over 16,000 hits in less than a year. That says something to the effect of people are interested in this topic. Please give me your thoughts or suggestions. Should I cover more topics? Should I make the posts longer or shorter? Should I break up long tapes? Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
Xanadustc

2 Comments:

Blogger xanadustc said...

Thanks for your input Ty. I think you tried to tell me this once before and I was a little less than pleasent. I extend to you a personal and public apology over the matter.

I do wnat input to see if anyone else has this problem, perhaps myu screen resolution is smaller than yours and that helps me out. I think I am going to do that.

Thu May 11, 11:49:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger xanadustc said...

I could use the tamplate as white, but I don't like it as much that way.

www.rocketsrants.blogspot.com

uses this.

Fri May 12, 07:05:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home