Friday, April 14, 2006

Mistaken Identity?

I did a rare thing this morning. I read the latest Qrush post! It actually caught my eye since it was talking about Joe Markiewicz, a former member of BWW, and member of the Extreme Freedom Team. The curious thing is that Qrush again attacked Bo Short for being an anonymous blogger attacking Joe. I got to thinking, is he thinking of me? I analyized one of Joe's tapes on Sunday.

The evidence that I think he is refering to me:
I just made the post about Joe.
There are not a whole lot of bloggers on Quixtar at the moment.
I have not seen any other post about Joe Markiewicz.
He never referenced the URL.
If I am right, sorry Qrush, I am not Bo Short! But have a nice day anyway!

2 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

Well with Qrush facts don't seem to matter anyway.

Fri Apr 14, 09:23:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger xanadustc said...

Very true, but I was just curious. Thought it was funny.

He must be a die-hard IBO: When you have the dream, the facts don't count!

Fri Apr 14, 09:28:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home