Sunday, April 30, 2006

Britt Tape

Greetings all,

In a disccusion on the Qblog Forum, I said that I was going to do a Bill Britt tape, it turns out that I lent that tape to someone, so it is no longer in my collection. I truely did want to do that, but I simply don't have it anymore.

If it means anything, he parrots the same exact things in all his tapes, so since I already posted one, I didn't feel the need to post again. The only exception to that is the tape I wanted to talk about had a long rant where Bill was saying that all gods of all religions are THE EXACT SAME GOD. I take objection to this.

Xanadustc

2 Comments:

Blogger xanadustc said...

My objection is to his claim that all gods are the same god and all the books teach the same principles, thus, Britt, as well as others of his persuasion, basically teaches that you can pick up any 'religious' material and it is nothing more than a self-help program.

In turn, Bill has blasphemed God by reducing His revealed Word as a manual for personal fulfillment.

Fri May 05, 01:08:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger Preston Gallwas said...

http://amquix.info/amway_birdie_religion.htm

Crap like ^ that just scares me.

Fri May 05, 01:50:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home