Saturday, November 19, 2005

Kool-Aid Drinking Critics 1

blusdrmr wrote on my BWWSOT Introduction the following: (My comments will be in Red)

X> I guess most people have asked"what on EARTH am I to do with all these 'tools'?"

B> I guess, hypocrite, you want to "support" all of the Diamonds that you proclaim to not want to give your money to. (sarcasm implied) Hypocrite seems to be this person’s favorite word, though I am doubtful of his knowledge of the definition. I looked up hypocrite in my handy dictionary and it means, “A person given to hypocrisy”. How wonderful, now I have to look up hypocrisy, “The professing of beliefs or virtues one does not possess.” I would be a hypocrite if I wrote all this material about BWW and was an active participant in the program. I would also be a hypocrite if I did not live by the Christian principles I write about on this site, but I do hold to them.


X> "Here is a creative idea: Listen to them and then post excerpts and comments!"

B> How about this creative idea?: Crawl back in your hole. Wonderful…I will be sure to crawl into the hole so as to not spread my negativity…the problem is that there would be too many people looking for me because they love my attitude and outlook on life.


X> "(Warning, ONLY do this if you are SUFFICIENTLY deprogrammed so you don't catch the dream; you know, similar to a cold, but a lot more dangerous)."

B> Really?!?!?!?!? That is just wonderful! Well, hypocrite, I guess you might want to find it in your re-written version of the Bible that God does NOT want us to have dreams and goals. First of all, let us look at how BWW is a cult and thus deprogramming is needed to overcome it. Look at a cult experts testimony here: http://www.freedomofmind.com/resourcecenter/groups/a/amway/

Next, if you haven't noticed, all my biblical quotes are from the NASB, which is a very good and reliable translation. The bible is very clear: The Gospel is the dream and the goal. It is OK to succeed in life, but it is not OK to make money on other people’s losses, which Quixtar has proven to do when used in conjunction with BWW and other MO’s. Matthew 10:38, Matthew 16:24-26, and 1 Thessalonians 3:1-3 are a few of many verses about self denial, not self-fulfillment. When you walk in the glory of God, you will receive blessing, but when you walk to fulfill your hearts desires, you may fulfill your heart, but you are compromising the Gospel. This is a very difficult concept to grasp, and I apologize that I don’t have the time to fully develop it.

On the other hand, the BWW system has appeared to produce a who lot of people who are driven to gather money, people have been hurt, scandals have been uncovered, and all sorts of other things. Have a read through this verse: 2 Timothy 3:1-5. Sounds a lot like BWW people.


X> "Or, you can just look at mine!"

B> OH! What a great idea! We can all look at you wonderful blog of how much you hate something and how much you hate a certain group of people for succeeding in life. So, do you hate Sam Walton or Bill Gates, too? Might want to read the REAL Bible and see if that applies to your hypocritical views. If I hated these people, I certainly would not spend the time to do all this. There is nothing wrong with Bill Gates or Sam Walton. They provided a service that people bought. They may have hurt some people along the way, I do not know. BWW, however, requires to be fed by hard earned money for nothing more than a motivational business that promises everyone can make it. It uses a mind control system to keep people involved and thus sucks people dry until they have to refinance homes, lose jobs, and a whole host of other problems.

I would like to take this time to point out a small portion of his quote, “at you wonderful blog”. On many of his other comments, this person results to attacking me over a few spelling mistakes. I don’t make a big deal about them, and I think it is wrong to do so, I just wanted to pull this one out since he is so keen to tell me that my spelling is off about 4 times or so…hypocrite? Maybe.


X> "My goal here is to post a tape a week. Why a week? Standing order comes once a week, so this blog will too!"

B> Well, at least you learned ONE thing...to have goals. Too bad those goals are to try to hurt other people and crush their dreams and goals. What a wonderful Christian you are! You make me want to vomit. You are the very type of person who made me LEAVE the church and turn away from God. THANK GOD for him leading me to this team and getting my life back in order and being able to help hold my marriage together and have three wonderful boys to spend time with. What has your negative mind gotten you? Really, hurting people? Hrmm…Crushing their dreams? Well, if your dream is to abandon your God-ordained call to work, promote a Mind Control System that sucks out 50-100 times per year than the average annual income of a Quixtar IBO, than yes, I want to ‘steal your dream’ as it were. I stand true to the call of God, to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, however, when MLM is involved, you lose track of which gospel to share.

This person says that I am the type of Christian that made him leave the church. Why did you leave the church because of people? Do you not know that it is God that you are bound to? When I leave the Mind Control Cult of BWW, I am a negative low self-esteem person, but when he leaves the church, it is the people that were bad. I think this person may need to reconsider. I do not know him, but I have seen this situation many times. It goes like this: a person is living in sin, the church takes it’s responsibility and tells him about his sin (1 Corinthians 5:12), he gets mad and leaves. He wants to follow his own path. Later, this person finds a group of people that are following their own desires and tells him that he can have God and his pleasures, he takes it. This is the heart of the passage 2 Timothy 4:3-4. I CAN NOT SAY THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. It is also possible that he was simply in an unregenerate church where people talked about what honors God, but they were truly hypocrites. If that is the case, and you are reading this, I am not one such person. I do not live in unrighteous behavior to the best of my ability. I, like every other Christian, will still sin, but when I do, I deal with it appropriately.

Again, it is funny how he assumes that I am a negative person. This person does not even know me. It is curious for him to make such an assertion. As I mentioned earlier, I have a lot of people who enjoy my spirit and outlook. To answer your question (I will alter it to ask, “What have you done since you left Quixtar?), Ministry related, I have:

1. Mentored 2 boys from less-than-ideal backgrounds

2. Taught Children’s Church once a month

3. Taught 3rd graders every week for a while

4. Have the reputation across several churches as a great children and youth worker

5. Have been asked several times to join committees for children’s organizations because the director of one such organization was baffled about why I have kids following me around like the pied piper

6. Brought people back to God after they have strayed down the dark path of MLM

7. Been asked to take over a youth group in a different church to allow the regular teachers time to study with a group of people instead of constantly outputting

8. Counseled children’s camps and received high praises for my great attitude, fortitude, wisdom, and ability.

9. Have coached a boys club once a week and earned the reputation as a friend to most of the kids there.

Work related:

1. Have the reputation as the most approachable person in the lab

2. Have been given the honor of teaching a student independently

3. Have counseled many people at work through many serious issues

B> You are a hypocrite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home