Saturday, November 26, 2005

Kool-Aid Drinking Critics 2

Another encounter with the proclaimed Platinum ‘blusdrmr’. This is in the middle of some dialog. I responded to some of his material, but felt this one needed a little more. You can read the whole debate here. My comments will be in Red.

blusdrmr said...

X> "I am laughing myself."
B> What? At all of the people you can negatively touch with this crap? Nice to know you have no morals. Funny how this person assumes that any material that is critical of his group (even though this site is based literally on quotes from his own teaching material) is ‘negative garbage’. Also, is it morals to post data exposing a dangerous cult to help other people see what it is and not get sucked in, or to present clear data that might help others escape? I think that is morals.

X> "My boss makes the money he makes because of the position he has earned for his hard work. He guides me in my work better than I could do myself because he has years of experience."
B> Oh! Wait! You mean you FOLLOW another human being? Hypocrite. No, I take professional guidance from a person that can better my career, the difference is that I do not need to report to him all matters (or even any matter outside work). The upline, however, requires a lot more than that. After all, you are teachable and accountable to your upline if you are following the system correctly.

X> "Have fun being a platinum."
B> Oh, I am. The money is good and I get to help people become successful. Unlike you, to where you get to crush dreams and aspirations with your negative garbage. I'll bet you make a great employee. This sounds like a very noble goal. Let us examine it. First, we must define ‘successful’. To be fair, I will define ‘successful’ as a person who has reached the level of Q-12 Platinum. We must be careful even here, because a person can be a poorly structured Platinum and make a lot less than the typical, but we will grant that ALL Platinums are proper. Now, according to the Quixtar affiliate site, ThisBizNow, only 0.244% of people make the Q-12 Platinum level. So, out of 2000 people, 5 will become successful. Note that the average income is $115 per month. So, this person statistically helps 5 out of 2000 people ‘succeed’. Not very good odds for a system that costs about $5,000 (single) to $10,000 (couple) per year to run according to a profit and loss analysis.

I do not crush dreams and aspirations. I post this material so that someone might be helped to not get sucked into this system. People, if you have a dream, this is statistically speaking not a sound way of achieving those dreams unless your dreams consist of fleecing people of their hard earned money.

And yes, I do make a great employee and proud of the work I do. There is nothing wrong with good work, it is, in fact, why we were created (Genesis 2:15)!


X> "Have you taken a total count of each persons inflow and outflow?"
B> You bet. I know everything I can about thier [SIC] income and outgo so they don't get "overanxious" and try to spend more than they can afford. Some people just get too excited about buying all sorts of stuff and then complain they don't make any money.....oh...wait! That sounds like you! When I listen to my upline, I make money, when I don't listen to him, I lose money. Gee....that means he HELPS me! I guess your theory is shot in the head. Really, if that is the case and your people are core according to the BWW system, your group is losing money. This system is statistically a Negative Sum Game. Please post your data on all these peopled incomes and outgo to verify your claim. By the way, how do you determine what they can afford? Is it based on their total income including work (work is supporting system) or from the actual profits in the business (business supporting system)?

B> Do you check with your co-workers and see how much they are making every week in thier [SIC] paychecks? No, I don’t care.

X> "The only way YOU can make any money is because you have 50-75 people MINIMUN [SIC] losing money to feed you."
B> Again...wrong. I love how much of a clue you DON'T have. You can make some money with retail and member sales. Some of my income comes from those sources. You might want to report the FACTS before you try spouting all of the worthless drivel you seem to to [SIC] think you know. Listen to your tapes; they say it takes 50-75 people in your downline to produce a solid Platinum business like this person claims to have. I sold more members and clients than anyone on my team. I was raking in $3.50 profits and have the receipts to prove it. It is not easy to supplement your income on that level. The products are so high priced that it is difficult to sell them at all, let alone retail. Even if you can, there is still not money in sales. The money is in recruitment.

B> OH....and it's spelled "MINIMUM" not "MINIMUN". Looks like your education has paid off well. It got you a job where you get to kiss up to your boss and to spell incorrectly. Yep. I spelled a word incorrectly. You are so kind as to point it out.

B> Hypocrite. As I stated in my previous post, a hypocrite is a person who professes beliefs or virtues one does not possess. Such an example would be a person who corrects me on my one spelling mistake but spells ‘their’ incorrectly two times and places an extra ‘to’ in the same comment. I don’t make a big deal about spelling and grammar errors on blog comments, but since this person is so keen to make a big deal about them, I guess I can correct him.

4 Comments:

Blogger xanadustc said...

ProQuixtar,

One simple verse for you:

1 John 2:15 - Love not the world, nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

The 'Christians' you are referring to teach people to love the world and the things of the world.

You are correct in showing that Jesus often rebuked the Pharisees. If you remember what a Pharisee was, it was a person who talked a lot about God, but their heart was far from Him. The evidence was rooted in their fruit.

As I clearly demonstrate in this blog, the fruit of BWW is deadly. If this is not a cult, why do major cult analysts say it is? If it is such a good system, why is it that only 5 out of 2000 people actually progress to Q-12 Platinum? If this is such a good deal, why does the 'optional' yet required system cost $2-5,000 per year for an average income of $115 per month?

If this business is so Christian, why do they promote self-fulfillment rather than self-denial, which the Gospel clearly is?

As a Christian, I have the responsibility to keep the faith pure by pointing out the errors of the way of apostic movements. BWW clearly is one such movement as evidenced by use of the scripture for self-fulfillment.

Why am I such a hypocrite? Why is it so wrong to use the bible in proper context to show why a system has strayed from the truth? Why do you assume that Diamonds have reached a high and holy state?

You don't have to like my blog, people don't like the truth much. That is why Jesus was crucified. I have have demonstrated far better with the Word on my site the position of BWW as a dangerous mind control cult where as the critics of my site have not had any better answers than verbal attack and BWW rhetorical lingo.

X

Sun Nov 27, 12:14:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger xanadustc said...

Pro Quixtar,

With all due respects, please read my site before you are a critic. There is nothing more loving than the truth, which compells me to write this material. It is clear that you have not examined the facts.

All of your questions are clearly answered elsewhere on my site. To give them to you anyway (and sorry, you will need to research it, I have done enough), Steve Hassen is a formost expert on cults. Click on the LINK that says 'dangerous cults' on this post and you will be taken to his website where he uses his BITE model and characterizes involvement with an MO. Also, from information I have from communicating with those involved, Margaret Singer (who is about as top of the field as you can get), has testified in court about Quixtar and BWW before her death. I don't need to verify their credientials, look them up and they do a good job of it themselves.

Next, very few are trying for platinum, they are vastly overshooting that meager goal and going for Diamond, but fall on their face and barely reach 1000 PV. Again, your lack of reading my site is demonstrated because my figures are from Quixtar and it's affiliate website ThisBizNow.

Next, Amquix has accurate info, that is why I use it. BTW, he got his documention from Pyramid Scheme Alert, I believe. It is very funny how every single person who speaks out about the dangers of MO's talk about this very costly system (I appeal to any people reading this to confirm or deny this). Let me see YOUR profits and expences documents. Mine are clearly detailed on this site, are yours? Can you clearly show me how much you made and how much it cost you and also how many other people in your network have made or lost? How much is the system according to you? Even more important, how much is the system if you are actually following it to the level that they teach to follow it.

Read my site again, I posted that information directly. I was very, very conservative and still came up with over $2,000 a year. Do the math and examine the facts clearly.

Believe it or not, this website is maintained with love. Love for the people who are involved, those that have been hurt by it, and those that are being prospected by it. Please put God back in His place.

Peace in Christ,
X

Sun Nov 27, 02:50:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger xanadustc said...

I haven't seen him yet. I'll keep an eye out, though. Thanks for the heads up.

Mon Nov 28, 01:54:00 PM GMT-5  
Blogger xanadustc said...

The comments from Proquixtar on my blog does not read like a Tony comment. If they are one in the same, Tony deserves an oscar.

Thu Dec 01, 10:24:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home